- Artificial Intelligence Topics: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Ontologies, and Semantic Web
- Recommendation Systems, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction, and Text Mining
- Big Data, Business Intelligence
- Manufacturing, Logistics, and BPMN
- GUI and Usability
- Collaborative and multidisciplinary projects
- Research Projects and Knowledge Transfer, specially at Media Companies
- Teaching & Learning
Mr. Angel Luis Garrido is a Computer Engineer. He has been working for media companies for more than 15 years in multimedia software and documentation department's platforms, and manufacturing and logistics systems for newspapers. His main contribution has been the development of EMMA, a flexible and adaptive software to manage historical collections of multimedia files capable of integrate all kind of formats and providing it with security systems and web accessibility. Regarding production software he has designed a complete manufacturing and logistics control system for newspaper printing plants.
He also has been combining his work in the media with teaching at the University of Zaragoza during four years. After finishing his Master Research Degree, he has begun to perform tasks of project management research and knowledge transfer in collaboration with the Research Group of Distributed Information Systems (SID).