- Issues related to Information Retrieval, Information Extraction, and Text Mining
- AI, NLP, Machine Learning, Ontologies, and Semantic Web
- Big Data, Business Intelligence, and BPMN
- Collaborative and multidisciplinary projects
- Research Projects with practical application in business
- Knowledge transfer between universities and companies
- Automate monotonous, repetitive and non
- GUI and Usability
- Teaching & Learning
Mr. Angel Luis Garrido is a Computer Engineer. He has been working for media companies for almost 15 years in multimedia software and documentation department's platforms, and production control systems for newspapers. His main contribution has been the development of EMMA, a flexible and adaptive software to manage historical collections of multimedia files capable of integrate all kind of formats and providing it with security systems and web accessibility. Regarding production software he has designed a complete production control system for newspaper printing plants adapted to the specific needs of these kind of centres, and he has directed the programming jobs and the implantation.
He also has been combining his work in the media with teaching at the University of Zaragoza during four years. After finishing his Master Research Degree, he has begun to perform tasks of project management research and knowledge transfer in collaboration with the Research Group of Distributed Information Systems (SID).