Apr 28 2017
I teach at the School of Engineering and Architecture (Languages and Computer Systems Division at the Computer Science and Systems Engineering Department) of the University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Thesis supervised (in Spanish).
- Former courses and material:
- Performance modeling: The Petri nets paradigm (Mendoza, December 2014, in Spanish).
- Advanced Data Structures (Zaragoza, 2013, in Spanish).
- Advanced Techniques in Programming (Zaragoza, 2000-2013, in Spanish).
- Formal Models in Bioinformatics (Zaragoza, 2010-2013).
- Data Structures Analysis (Turin, June 2008).
- Training and job offers: