May 25 2013
- Professor of Computer Languages and Systems at the Computer Science and Systems Engineering Department (DIIS), University of Zaragoza (UZ), Zaragoza, Spain. I teach at the School of Engineering and Architecture of the UZ.
- Member of the Group of Discrete Event Systems Engineering (GISED) of the UZ and of the Aragon Institute for Engineering Research (I3A).
- President of the Spanish Concurrent and Distributed Computing Society.
- Member of Asociación de Ingenieros en Informática de Aragón (AI2Aragón).
- Member of Universitarios con la Infancia (an association of the University of Zaragoza).
- XXI Jornadas de Concurrencia y Sistemas Distribuidos (JCSD 2013), San Sebastián, 19-21 de junio, 2013.
- Program Committee member of 13th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD 2013), Barcelona, Spain, July 8-10, 2013.
- Working on the preparation of the book: Formal Methods in Manufacturing.
- Preparing a talk for the course: Citizen participation and cooperation. Building active citizenship through volunteering.