Ignacio Huitzil Velasco
Informatics & Software Developer
Ignacio Huitzil was born in Puebla (Mexico) in 1986. In 2022 he obtained a PhD at the University of Zaragoza (Spain) in the doctoral program in Systems Engineering and Computer Science. Computer Engineer in 2009 and Master in Systems and Intelligent Computing in 2013, both studies at Universidad Politécnica de Puebla (Mexico). He had the support of mobility grants to carry out his doctoral studies aimed at Latin American students for the 2017-2018 academic year at the University of Zaragoza - Santander Universities. In 2019 he carried out a research stay at the Data Science Institute at Imperial College London with a project linked to semantic BIM (Building Information Model) and the representation of fuzzy knowledge. From 2021 to 2022, Huitzil collaborated in the smartNorms4BIM project together with the Institut d'Investigació en Inteŀligència Artificial (IIIA-CSIC) in Bellaterra (Barcelona) and the company EiPM. I have also collaborated from December 2022 to August 2023 in the PINPOINT project: exPlaInable kNowledge-aware PrOcess INTelligence at the Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca and the IKR3 Lab research group. I served as a professor at the Universities: Politécnica of Puebla, Iberoamericana, and the Valle de Mexico in the years 2012, 2012-2016 and 2016 respectively. Full-Time Professor of Software Engineering at the Universidad Politécnica de Amozoc (Mexico) from 2013 to 2017. I have collaborated in 30 publications (national and international). Co-author of three book chapters. I have 3 certifications linked to the development and use of software, in addition to two courses related to communication networks and generation of mobile applications. Currently, I am an interim professor at the University of Zaragoza in the Department of Computer Science and Systems Engineering.
workResearchMy research focuses on the representation of fuzzy knowledge, flexible queries over semantic systems, fuzzy logic, computacional Intelligence, mobile development, computer graphics, provenanace or pinpoint and semantic Building Information Model BIM.
- Programming 1, Bachelor's Degree in Informatics Engineering (Sep 2023)
- Informatics, Bachelor's Degree in Electric Engineering (Sep 2023)
- • Genexus 15 Teacher Certified, January 2017
- •Microsoft Office Specialist 2015 Word, Excel, Power Point, 2013
- •SEI-Certified Personal Software Process Developer by Software Engineering Institute Carnegie Mellon University, May 2015
- •Course:CCNA R&S Introduction to Networks, Scaling Networks, Routing and Switching by Universidad Politécnica de Durango (Mexico), 2015
- •Diploma: Android & IOS Developer Multiplataform by Centro de Entrenamiento en Tecnologías de la Información (CENET), 2015
- • Knowledge and development tools as: OpenCV, OpeGL, Latex, Corel Drawn, MatLab, Sublime, Android Studio, nodejs, Phonegap, PSP, Packet Tracer, Framework Sails js, Genexus 15.
- • Sporting activities as: ciclism, montain walk and Gym.
- • Art, culture, music and gastronomy lover.
- • Motivation to travel and to make friends.
- • Help society by voluntary means.